Let’s Talk About Veneers
- Posted on: Aug 15 2014
Can you believe that Tom Cruise owes his pearly white teeth and perfect smile to cosmetic dentistry? You read it right. Apparently, the Mission Impossible star had pretty bad teeth when he was younger. With just the placement of veneers, he transformed into one gorgeous being just like that. Read on and explore the awesome benefits dental veneers can bring.
Understanding Dental Veneers
Also known as porcelain veneers, these wafer-thin shells are placed on the teeth’s front surface to cover up an imperfection, such as discoloration, a bad length, or an unappealing shape. Veneers are custom-made, which means you will get one that meets your desires.
The Amazing Benefits of Veneers!
Dental veneers have long improved millions and millions of smiles. Many of our patients in Milwaukee have found porcelain veneers totally helpful because of its many benefits.
- With porcelain veneers, you don’t have to worry about anyone noticing your covered teeth because of their tooth-colored appearance.
- Dental gaps? No problem. Veneers can close the space between your teeth and give you a complete and intact smile.
- You don’t have to hide that perfect smile just because of a single discolored tooth. Porcelain veneers can cover that up in an instant.
- Uneven or misaligned teeth can be corrected with veneer placement
- Chipped, broken, or worn down teeth are no match for porcelain veneers. In no time, you will be able to flash your pearly whites a la Cruise!
Porcelain Veneers in Milwaukee
Even the stars are getting it! Call us today at 414-464-9021 to book an appointment with our team of dental experts and transform your smile with porcelain veneers.