We are so pleased to announce that we will be open for routine dental care starting 5/26/20! The appointment process will look a bit different, but rest assured we are doing everything recommended by the CDC to keep you safe! We have always been on the front lines for infection control, and we will be wearing PPE, or personal protective equipment, for your safety. We will be smiling at you from behind our masks! Below are some guidelines we will be instituting.
For your safety:
- Please do not come in if you have a fever of 100 degrees or higher, have been exposed to someone with COVID, or feel you have any symptoms.
- Please call from your car and we will tell you when you can enter the office. This will limit the number of people and potential for exposure in our waiting room.
- Please do not bring food or drink into the office.
- Please only bring one caregiver, only if necessary.
- Please put away your cell phones upon entering, as they are a source of contamination.
Light screening will occur – you will be asked to wash your hands, rinse your mouth and have your temperature taken with an infra-red touchless thermometer.
We have purchased several medical grade ADS personal evacuation systems to help filter virus, blood, and dust aerosols by 99.97% and kill virus particles with a UV light! We will also have HEPA medical room purifiers in each room!
For the safety and protection of our patients, we are instituting a $15 infection control fee which will be part of each visit’s co-pay. These fees are due at each visit and while they will be submitted to insurance, there is no guarantee of coverage. We are excited to bring this added level of protection and state of the art infection control to keep you safe.
We are so excited to return to serving you and look forward to our promising future together! Dr. Ariel will be here to tend to Dr. Bruce’s patients and new patients in July! We are continuing the service and quality of care you have come to expect from Hampton Dental Associates and look forward to having you smile soon!
Wishing you continued health,
Dr. Richard Winter, Dr. Ariel Winter and staff