How to Have a Radiant Smile in No Time
- Posted on: Jul 15 2014
Has your smile been stained by the different food and beverages you have consumed all your life? If so, don’t just rely on teeth whitening products that you see on supermarkets and drug stores. An in-office teeth whitening service can remove those stains surely and effectively.
Unlike teeth whitening products you use at home, professional teeth whitening yields more visible results in lesser time. The process is also safe and pain-free as the procedure is carefully monitored by qualified dentists.
The Wonders of Teeth Whitening
Compared to do-it-yourself teeth whitening treatments, professional teeth whitening can provide a whole lot more benefits to the individual, including:
- Faster results than other teeth whitening procedures
- The much safer alternative to DIY teeth whitening
- Oversensitivity to gums and teeth are already controllable with the use of thicker peroxide gels and other more effective desensitizers like fluoride and potassium nitrate.
Stains that Are Effectively Removed by Teeth Whitening
Professional teeth whitening can best remove stains that are primarily caused by:
- Tobacco use
- Aging. Teeth may naturally darken from a yellow hue to a grey cast. Yellow teeth are the ones easily whitened by the process.
- Certain food, such as coffee, sodas, red wine, and dark-colored fruits and vegetables
Know more about teeth whitening by scheduling a consultation with our team of experts here at Hampton Dental Associates. Call us today at 414-464-9021 and we would gladly attend to your needs!