If your teeth are in bad shape and have been for a while, you may feel like there is nothing that can be done by this point and that your teeth are beyond saving. Maybe you feel like you just have too many issues – teeth that are missing, teeth with cavities, and/or teeth that are crooked. However, there is a solution for patients with many different issues – full mouth reconstruction may just be the answer for you!
What is full mouth reconstruction?
Full mouth reconstruction is a treatment plan, created just for you, to meet your dental needs and goals. Your dentist will examine and evaluate your teeth and gums and speak with you about what you hope to achieve with your treatment. Then, he or she will develop a plan keeping your goals and issues in mind. This might include replacing teeth with implants or partial dentures, root canal therapy, veneers, crowns, and bite correction therapy. The plan is created not just with your goals in mind, but also your budget.
What are the benefits of full mouth reconstruction?
Your treatment plan will be different from any other patient, but all patients can see these benefits:
- The improved confidence that comes with a healthy, beautiful smile. You no longer have to fear what people are thinking every time you laugh or speak.
- A life free of pain caused by tooth aches, headaches, and jaw/muscle aches.
- Relatively little time spent at the dentist’s office, as several treatments can be combined.
- Healthier teeth, so that you can enjoy eating without pain.
- Better general health. Cavities, infections, missing teeth, and gum disease not only affect your oral health, but can have a detrimental effect on your overall health as well.
Full mouth reconstruction can take care of many of your dental problems in just a few appointments – or even less. No matter what problems you have, it is never too late to get treatment. Hampton Dental Associates in Milwaukee can develop a full mouth reconstruction plan just for you. Call (414) 377-5711 for an appointment today!