At Hampton Dental Associates, SC, patients in and around the community of Milwaukee, WI are able to ask about reconstructive dentistry procedures that are used to repair and enhance the smile. Patients who are missing natural teeth may need to have them replaced. Patients who have large areas of decay will need to rely on effective methods of maintaining the tooth structure without requiring dental extractions. With reconstructive dentistry, patients can address problems within the smile and enjoy the benefits of restorative solutions.
Reconstructive dentistry procedures available
• Dental implants – for some patients, a permanent option for replacing missing teeth such as dental implants are the most viable solution. Patients can use these titanium metal implants to hold crowns, dentures, or bridges, depending on their specific needs.
• Dental bridges – by “bridging the gap” after tooth loss, patients can restore function and beauty to their smile. Dental bridges are a popular option because they are less expensive than implants but more permanent than dentures.
• Dentures – our dentist at Hampton Dental Associates, SC is pleased to provide dentures as an economical yet effective way of enhancing the smile after tooth loss occurs. Dentures may be partials, used to replace one or more teeth in the dental arch, or full dentures, which replace the entire arch. Both are custom-made to match the existing teeth for a natural appearance.
• Orthodontics – straightening the teeth with orthodontia is often done when patients have a crossbite, underbite, or overbite that is not only affecting the ability to eat properly but may be causing damage to the natural tooth structures.
• Composite resin bonding – a material called composite resin bonding is often used to cover problem areas of the smile including teeth that are gapped, stained, or broken. This treatment can last several years with proper care before needing a replacement.
Learn about the benefits of reconstructive dentistry today!
Dr. Richard Winter is one of the dental professionals available at Hampton Dental Associates, SC in Milwaukee, WI who can provide treatments for restoring the function and beauty of the smile. Contact the office today to make your consultation appointment at 414-377-5711 and visit personally at 5323 West Hampton Avenue. The practice is always accepting new patients and family members seeking comprehensive dental care solutions.